Highlights of the MoU
• The Technical Cooperation programme will be beneficial for enhancement of skills and expertise of DGCA’s officers.
• This MoU is also beneficial for implementation of the cooperation between the two parties for imparting training of engineers, technicians, managers etc.
• It will also include any other subject that is relevant to the common DGAC and DGCA areas of interest.
• The specific activities to be performed by DGCA of India and French Civil Aviation Authority under this MOU will be carried out by mutual consent.
• The MoU would be for a term of four years.
Actions agreed upon by both sides for implementation of MoU
• By exchanging information concerning the various techniques used to reach the objectives;
• By sending French experts or instructors to India for training missions; and
• By receiving experts, or instructors of India, in France for training missions.